1.Handling of personal information
The handling of personal information will be applied when customers use our site to purchase products, contact us, subscribe to e-mail newsletters, etc.
Personal information collected when customers use our site will be managed in accordance with our policy regarding the handling of personal information.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of use of personal information entrusted to us by our customers is as follows.
a) Order confirmation and inquiry
b) Confirmation and inquiry of product shipment
c) When replying to inquiries
Our shop will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer, except in the following cases.
a) When it is based on laws and regulations, and when it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations
b) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
c) When exchanging personal data with affiliated companies of the company that operates this shop
3. Safety management of personal information
For the safety management of personal information entrusted to us by our customers, the service provider takes rational, organizational, physical, human and technical measures, and at our shop we handle personal information appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. We will strive to prevent risks such as unauthorized access to data, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses or individuals without the permission of the individual. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- When there is consent of the person to provide information
- When disclosure is requested based on laws and regulations from public institutions such as government agencies
- When disclosing personal information to a business partner related to the operation of this site. However, in this case, the information to be disclosed will be limited to the necessary scope only, and the disclosure party will be obliged to manage personal information by contract or the like.
Also, if you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings.
* A cookie is information sent from a server computer to a customer's browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer used by the customer.
6.Other items to confirm regarding privacy on the Internet
The Company may change the content of the handling of personal information without prior notice due to business needs of the Company, enforcement of new laws and regulations, revision of existing laws and other circumstances. If we make any changes, we will notify you by posting them on this website. Please check the latest contents of this page when using.
If you have any requests or questions regarding the handling of personal information, retained personal data, etc., please contact us at the contact information below.
7. Contact information